afety allowing the permanent use of the terrain is beneficial to contractors and clients of P-H-Röhll NRW. Assessed and cleared sites …
• may be developed and used permanently.
• may be accessed safely by people.
• are free from poisonous and hazardous substances from war relicts.
• possess high added-value.
• lessen the risk for construction projects.
• provide the building owner with legal security.
• remove potential sources of contamination.
• prevent accidents and contact with ordnance.
A trouble-free use of the terrain is achieved by the application of various measures that have one aim: Safety. These measures include the evaluation of the terrain’s condition, a soil analysis and an expert investigation into the presence of ordnance.
This is where P-H-Röhll NRW helps you with …
• Analyzing the terrain for possible contamination caused by the actions of war.
• Cartography accompanying the project.
• Surface and deep-range detection of relics of war and of metallic objects.
• Finding suspected sites of explosive bodies.
• Complete salvaging of all located objects in the terrain investigated.
• Securing of and information provided to all public authorities involved.
• Returning the terrain together with professional documentation.
• Adjustment of data with those of the authorities of the federal states (duds found).